FRONTIÈRES Finance & Packaging Forum
Amsterdam – 22-24 February 2018
The FRONTIÈRES Finance & Packaging Forum is a private invitational event for 12 selected projects seeking to complete their financing and advance to the production stage. 20 industry leaders are invited to meet with the selected projects over 3 days in a closed & collaborative environment. The programme of events will include roundtable strategy sessions, one-on-one meetings, and a proof of concept development lab.
CALL FOR PROJECTS NOW OPEN!
Deadline: November 17
In order to be eligible for consideration for the Forum, your project must fit the following requirements:
- projects must qualify as feature-lenght movie;
- projects must qualify as “genre” in nature: horror, sci-fi, fantasy, action, dark thriller;
- projects must qualify as a production or co-production within North America or the European Union;
- projects must have at least 50% of their production financing confirmed;
- projects must be seeking to close their financing and have yet to enter in to production;
- both director and lead producer must be available to attend all Forum events in Amsterdam, February 22-24 2018 (please note that arrival date is February 21st and departure date is February 25th).
If you are unsure if your project meets the above requirements, please contact Lindsay Peters, Frontières Director.
To submit your project please complete this FORM.
You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Long version of your synopsis (2 pages)
- CVs of your Director(s), Producer(s) and other key members of your team
- Director's intentions & visual strategy
- Detailed budget & financing plan - Financing plan must include a breakdown of all contributions made by current financial partners, with copies of signed LOIs from these partners. You must also include an outline of potential strategies to close your financing gap.
-Marketing strategy (500 words)
-Distribution strategy (500 words)
-Look book & supporting visuals
Your documents can be submitted in French or English.
Co-produced with Marché du Film - Festival de Cannes